Thursday, August 16, 2012

Copernican Box





This was a box that I made years ago based on a child's marble game.
I love to make boxes, this one is about 12" square and covered in
a faux orange snake skin paper with a glass over lay.
I had a great time digging through a bin of old marbles to find
just one right ones to represent the planets!

Congratulations to the team of the Mars Rover Curiosity
for a successful landing!

Can't wait to get back to work.
Time is not something I have much of lately,
but I'll try to squeak some out to make something this weekend.

6 comments:

  1. it seems that there are NO limits when it comes to your creativity, you make me speechless!!

    **

    oh sweet j.....you have been so much in my mind the last week....it was like i felt that you had some difficult days..
    it makes my heart warm to hear that my words could be of some comfort to you....

    and
    you are very very dear to me also


    your friend v



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are far too kind, dear v.
      I will try to catch up with a little email to you this weekend.
      xo, j

      Delete
  2. You are so talented. To create a little solar system on a box...so magical. Did you get to see the meteor showers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this year, how was it?
      Did you have a clear view?
      Hope all is well with you as summer winds down.
      xo, j

      Delete
  3. Hi!! I come home and I'm working in our swap I found something for you in Provence!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great time.
      Will be sending your collection soon.
      : )
      xo, j

      Delete